BRIDGEWATER FIRE DEPARTMENT ADVISORY
If you plan to visit either of our Fire Stations for medical reasons, please attempt to call ahead prior to your arrival.
The following procedures are for your safety and ours:
- Please call 911 or 508-697-0900 – Dial 4 prior to your arrival.
- You will be given a mask and hand sanitizer prior to being examined.
- Please note that initially you may be examined outside.
- Please plan to answer the following questions:
- Have you recently traveled?
- Have you been in contact with someone who is sick?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a cough?
- Shortness of breath?
- Flu like symptoms?
Thank you for your continued support during this time.